Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So, alot has happened...

I know it's been awhile since my last post, but alot of things have changed, and this blog needs a new start. To catch you up on the recent goings-on of my life, I will start with the cancelation of Speckt. I don't want to point fingers, but the fault was on the programmers, and there's nothing that the artists could do about it. So, my art lead and I have both been moved to team Avant-Garde. Fortunately, their character artist left in the first few months of final project, so there have been many chances for me to get my work into the game. (I will include a picture of the enemies I have created.) Secondly, I have been approved for a character demo reel! I had to fight my point with our Course Director, but I got it, and now I am working on a bust of Charlie Chaplin, stylized to fit within the Double-Fine (Brutal-Legend) art style.

No comments:

Post a Comment