Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BETA Turn-In

So, yesterday was BETA... I think it went well on my end. I got all of my new enemies finalized and in the game. However, some of the tech integration last minute did not go well, and I don't believe the enemies were actually in the turned-in build. This does not bother me, I know that they are finished, and awesome, and I intend to use them on my demo reel, regardless if they make it into the game. Which, I'm not worried about, these programmers are a smart  and tenacious bunch and I don't put it past 'em to pull off some amazing things in these last few weeks.

This morning, we went out as a team, to breakfast. I had a over hard egg, bacon, and a light, crispy waffle with powdered sugar-cinnamon sprinkled over top. It was probably the best breakfast I have had in a while. Overall today has been pretty great, so far. We have critiques today, and of course, we all fear the worse. I believe that I'm at a good point, definitely 90%. I feel pretty confident about it, but we shall see what the verdict is.

No comments:

Post a Comment